Thanks for the reply.

> To login use Admin > Login then ... at the bottom right of the login screen
> to access the editing facility. Select:
>
> Protocol - pserver
> Repository Path - cvs.flightgear.org:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9
> Keywords - Username - use 'Edit' to enter cvsguest
>          - Password - use 'Edit' to enter guest
> OK to enter all that, then OK to login on the login screen
>
> This will log you in - I've just done it
When I go to Admin->Login, I just get a window that has a CVSROOT
field at the bottom (empty).  There's a button with an ellipsis on it,
and when I select that, I can see the settings you mention, but they
are greyed out...uneditable (and blank).

> Alternatively on Admin > Command line enter:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9 login
>
> and only that
>
> then enter guest as the password when the splash screen is displayed
I didn't get any splash screen or login prompt...only the same error
message "Unable to initialize the CVS process:  The system cannot find
the file specified.