Mostyn Gale wrote:
Hi guys,
I've been looking around and decided to make a contribution to FlightGear.
Some of the projects that I am looking at doing are a visual model for the
Harrier, and such aircraft as the Grumman F-14, Sikorsky S-76, Airbus A300,
Bell UH-1 and Lockheed Constellation.  I guess I want to demonstrate the
full potential of Flightgear to people.

In the meantime I will just do a few warmup projects, i.e. A Robinson R22,
Piper PA25 Pawnee and Cessna 152.  Information can be found on my site at
www.geocities.com/flightgearproject.

Cheers,
Mostyn

Bravo, and feel free to ask any questions at all. A lot of plane design right now is kind of undocumented, and there are a lot of tips and tricks out there. The website looks good, so does the Robinson model. You will definitely want a 4 axis joystick if you are going to play with a helo FDM. A good cheap one that I use is the Saitek Cyborg. I would also love to see a UH-1, S-76 and Connie.

Josh