>Bravo, and feel free to ask any questions at all. A lot of plane design
right
>now is kind of undocumented, and there are a lot of tips and tricks out
there.
>The website looks good, so does the Robinson model. You will definitely
want a 4
>axis joystick if you are going to play with a helo FDM. A good cheap one
that I
>use is the Saitek Cyborg. I would also love to see a UH-1, S-76 and Connie.
>
>Josh

Yeah I know that I need I four axis control to fly helicopters.  I'm
building a collective and pedals at the moment. I'm disapointed to hear that
the helicopter model is not optimised for all helicopters.  Surely some
tweaking can result in performance that match that of the real choppers.

Anyway I'll keep the website updated fairly regularly so people can see the
progress.