* Jon Berndt -- Thursday 28 April 2005 02:36:
* * * Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 27 April 2005 18:23:
> > Hasn't that (Boeing founded) study pointed out basic problems with the A380?

> I'm not aware that Boeing has claimed any such thing. Only that there is
> disagreement
> about what the market will support.

Yes, I got that wrong. There was only Boeing's prediction that Airbus would
lose billions with its A380. (Which could still become true :-). A google search
didn't indicate that Boeing was in any way behind the speculations about
design failures. (Which could still be there, too.) It's just that the Echelon
affair makes any such assumptions about unfair practices plausible and credible.

m.