Erik Hofman a écrit :
ghours wrote:

G-ROBIN [EMAIL PROTECTED]

An Aircraft with FDM YASIM does work correctly when we try to land on Nimitz: the solid material is active.
An Aircraft with FDM JSB does not work the solid material is not active.
I test it with SeafireIIIC (yasim) and c172r (jsb), this one go through the deck like butter (OK the c172r is not a naval aircraft)
This is only on AI model.
With static model and the same Nimitz everything works correctly.

Does anybody could explain that problem.

The code to get JSBSim working with the Nimitz is not yet committed to CVS. This is because JSBSim has had a major overhaul recently and it was easier to develop that code against the new version of JSBSim directly.

Erik

OK           thanks for the quick answer.

I like better to use JSBSIM, because of the technical flexibility in modeling an Aircraft ,in spite of
the existing limitations of integration in FGFS