On Samstag 30 April 2005 01:00, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> 1. JSBSim is not maintained in fgfs' cvs, but JSBSim's own cvs. It's only
>    regularly copied over to our cvs, so the patch applied here would
>    repeatedly get overwritten. And applying it in JSBSim cvs is currently
>    not a good idea because JSBSim is in a partial rewrite (-> xml format).
Yep, that has to be done elsewhere.

> 2. the FA18 model is from an anonymous "contributor" from the net. Although
>    Mathias beefed it up a lot, almost rewrote it, it's not GPL compatible
>    as long the original creator hasn't given permission. And it's hard
>    to ask him/her, because (s)he is ... anonymous. BTW: the great cockpit
>    is all Mathias'.
Yes, more or less.
In the meantime there is not much left from the original model. I have
blueprints available and I redid many things according to that blueprints.
There are still some parts copied from that anonymous model, but I want to
redo them too.

   Greetings

          Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]