I'm working on my 2nd incarnation of a 1911 Wright EX for fgfs.  All this after
upgrading operating system, fgfs, etc, etc. Now, in fgfs my model seems to be
much more faceted than I recall the first one (which, of course, I no longer
have). I faintly recall seeing a discussion somewhere about smoothing
parameters in .ac models and how it changed somewhere with a AC3D version
change? And how the Blender .ac export script hadn't been updated? Or something
along those lines...

Can someone refresh my memory or point me in the right direction? So far I've
not been able to locate anything in the dev or user lists.

Thanks

jeff
www.static-lift.net