* Ampere K. Hardraade -- Monday 02 May 2005 23:06:
> On May 2, 2005 04:41 pm, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > I still wonder, though, how fgfs' "configure" could run through without
> > complaint. You should also clean the source trees if you haven't already
> > (make clean; rm -rf autom4te.cache) and configure again.

> Configure returned no problem, but FlightGear still failed to compile.  Same
> errors.

Sometimes "configure" does find some required library (because, for instance,
"/usr/X11R6/lib" is explicitly set in configure.ac), but the compiler doesn't.
Is the path where libGL resides listed in /etc/ld.so.conf? If so, did you
make a "ldconfig" (as root) since then? And finally, did "strace" tell anything
about libGL?  :-)

m.