eagle monart wrote:

eagle monart a écrit :
> hi everyone,
>
> is there an idea of switching to another open sourcegame engine. fg is
> real beatiful but is weak in visuals especially in terrain rendering.we
> cant edit terrain as whatever we want , we cant change textures and
> terrain is not complex. as a result cant feel realistic environment and
> relative speed.
> even combat simulator project have better graphics by using osg.

Hello Is it Provocation ??????

sure it is nota provac,!

In fact we have been thinking about this multiple times in the past. There is one problem, the task is *huge*. Maybe some day it will happen, for now we have something that is working pretty well.

And since this project is *not* a game we can live with what we have now.

Erik