Manuel Massing wrote:
Hello Erik,

I'm trying to get this included in CVS but it is a bit out of sync.

yep, I'm really getting a bad conscience about posting an unsync'ed patch :-) I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll try to find some time to get the flightgear modifications sorted out (if you haven't done so already)...

Unfortunately, I did the necessary modifications in the same breath as the
scenery API restructuring, so I don't have anything which would apply to
current CVS. Anyway, I think I had that API nearly finished, maybe I'll be
able to get that into a 'commitable' state instead.

I think I'll wait till you get it sorted out then, I suppose you will get it finished faster than me.

Erik