Well i got problem with flight gear on win xp, (amd athlon xp 2600,
1,9ghz, 512 mb ram, ati radeon 9550, no joystick installed or
plugged).
When i start fly (after choosing plain, airport, setting that i use
keyboard) the plain is going forward it self, and, usualy it rotate
left or right (on helicoprtes he can even make more han 360 degre
rotate without aking off ground.) it happends on all plains.
When i start a plain, i need to manu all time to steer formward, other
way adter some meters i'm out of starting road +_+
I don't know why this happend, and this make me less happy :(
--
Contra spen vado