On Friday 06 May 2005 14:00, Martin Spott wrote:
> Martin Spott wrote:
> > foehn: 13:47:11 ~> man finite
> > NAME
> >      isnan, isnand, isnanf, finite, fpclass, unordered  -  deter-
> >      mine type of floating-point number
> >
> > SYNOPSIS
> >      #include <ieeefp.h>
>
> If there's no suitable replacement for 'finite' then I'd suggest the
> following patch:

Hi Martin,

The finite check was added by me, while I was tracking down the possible
cause(s) of a division by zero error in the AIAircraft code. I think I have
nailed the problem in the latest release, but I opted to leave the finite
check in there, just in case there were additional problems, assuming that
this would be a portable function.

I would like to keep this check around a little longer, until I'm more
convinced I got everything nailed down. If there are portability issues
though, I don't see any strong reasons for keeping it.

Cheers,
Durk