Karsten Krispin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>  yes. would be cool if you send me a patch.

this is the patch:

the last part gets simgear to use a system installed expat lib, so you
might not want to apply it. after you apply the patch you need to run
libtoolize (so you need libtool installed) and then run ./autogen.sh
and configure, etc.

>  What's about the lifetime of the patch, where is it applied?
>  How far is it affected trough the cvs?

i am not sure i understand this.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |