Hi!

I am writing concerning my UAV project again.

I am trying to create the 3D model and I am finding it quite hard... I have a CATIA model of the UAV (just the skin, not all the interior) and I can save a copy of it as .wrl, .igs and quite a few other formats.
I tried using the .wrl file in FlightGear, but it did not like it. I used ProEngineer to open the .igs version, hoping to be able to save it as .ac or .3ds, but neither were available.

Does anyone know what I should do to be able to use the CATIA model of our UAV to create the 3D model in FlightGear?

Thanks for your help!

Sam

PS: brilliant mailing list! it's fantastic to get so much support and advice! keep it going!

"It was a love of the air and sky and flying... It lay beyond the descriptive words of men." Charles Lindbergh