* Andy Ross -- Wednesday 11 May 2005 19:19:
* * Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > [stuff]
> Maybe an elegant solution would be

As I said on the IRC channel (you know, the place where the real decisions
are made :-), I don't think that this is something that people would use.
Even less so if the results aren't stored and loaded next time (on a
per-aircraft basis, because different aircraft add different views).

> > PS: and that's local.nas. Does anyone find the triple-ternary frightening?
>
> Yes.  When the guy that wrote the parser doesn't know what an
> expression means, maybe it's time for some parentheses. :)

If I want redundancy, I prefer spaces to parentheses any day!  :-]

m.