On Thu, 12 May 2005 14:58:34 -0500, Curtis wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Frederic Bouvier wrote:
>
> > Windows + firefox = no problem either.
>

> Sounds like we need to find an expert in MSJavaScript ... :-(

..nah, just fix these wee errors:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flightgear.org%2F
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator/?uri=http%3A//www.flightgear.org/

..sweet tidy tool, Tidy:  ;o)
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

..after tidying up flightgear.org to W3 standards, we just tell people
to get a web capable web browser.  Every vendor worth his salt,
complies to W3 standards for web browsers.

..w3's own web editor: http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

..link check tool:
http://validator.w3.org/checklink/?uri=http%3A//www.flightgear.org/

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: