Melchior FRANZ wrote:
* Erik Hofman -- Saturday 14 May 2005 23:18:

I get the feeling we might be better off reverting that particular patch.

Yes, no problem. But please, all of you: stay away from the crap that is called "removeChild()". It's broken. Better add a bug message there, or even abort().

No, removeChild isn't broken, the GUI code was broken.
The removeChild() code was used because "we" wanted the dialog to appear with the same dimension and location after loading the configuration file again. But we don't do that anymore, the settings remain in the property tree so the removeChild calls should have been removed back then.

This is fixed in CVS now.

Erik