Le lundi 16 mai 2005 Ã 10:33 +0200, Mathias FrÃhlich a Ãcrit :
> Hi,
>
> Can you reproduce this?
> And, if yes, how?
>
> Greetings
>
>     Mathias

 FIRST: To be more precise it is new for me with  with the CVS version,
The FG-9.8 did not  gave  that bug, more problems with loading Tile.

 SECOND: I have been unable  to reproduce it in a determined way.
 It reproduce itself randomly.

 I can describe the main content of my FG system:
         --- Huge quantities of scenery-> Big Europe,-> Full North and south
American,-> partly Asia,-> South Pole.
         --- Geometry 1024*768 32 bits
         --- Metar
With Athlon 3200 and 1.5 GB memory The system is permanently near to be
"without Air".
May be a synchronisation problem during loading tiles ?!