Le mardi 17 mai 2005 Ã 19:58 +0200, Melchior FRANZ a Ãcrit :
> * Gerard ROBIN -- Tuesday 17 May 2005 18:35:
> > Oh! a recommandation for everybody: the file must not contain "-"  I had
> > it in the city name database, signs don't like it.
>
> I can't reproduce that. Neither database files, nor texture files cause
> problems. Note that for texture files, '-' is recoded as '%2D'. (That
> wasn't intentional. I just convert all that is not \w in perl. Could be
> changed ... :-)  Can you describe what the problem was? (Did you try
> the latest version?)
>
> m.

   I  have yet deleted my old suspect files,
   I have tried to reproduce it and it seem to be good with "-"
     for instance : SÃrignan-du-Comtat  is right with SIGNS
     may be i had a database with some minus near the numeric values.
   It disappear when i made a global replace of "-" by " "
   You may forget my remark, sorry.
--
Gerard