BONNEVILLE David a écrit :

Hi people,

maybe my problem should be exposed in FG user list...
I've installed from scratch the 0.9.8 win release. I've downloaded the tile
e000n40 from FG scenery ftp and e000n40 airport package too. I've used fgadmin
to install the scenery and i unpacked the aiports package in tha airports
directory. When I start fgrun, it doesn't find the new airports ...
I want to go to LFML (Marseille Provence), I've looked into my new directories,
and I have this airport in the apt.dat.gz and LFML.gz in Airports/e000n40.
Did I forget something ?

You should "Refresh" the airport list in fgrun. There is a button for that.

-Fred