Le mercredi 18 mai 2005 Ã 10:34 +0200, BONNEVILLE David a Ãcrit :
> Problem solved !
>
> The tile scenery I downloaded from the graphical interface does not contain
> any
> btg file ...
> I have another version of this tile I've downloaded 2 months ago and it works
> fine.
>
> David

     Hello
        have you tried any other airports :
    LFMO  Orange
    LFMY LanÃon de Provence
    LFNR Berre la Fare
    On my side not any problem
        living in Provence i usually use theses  Airports.
        The last Scenery version is better than the previous one
        especially  near NICE LFML  CANNES LFMD

--
Gerard