> Does anyone know of any aircraft models for any UAV's? I don't really care
> if it's a fixed wing or a rotary aircraft, but I'd like to find something
> like a Predator or an X-35 UCAV or GLobal Hawk or Hunter or somethign along
> those lines. I really don't need much of a cockpit (if any), just a visual
> model and airframe and flight model.

I took this as an oportunity to make my first from-scratch 3D model.  Here's a
screenshot:

               http://home.comcast.net/~davidculp2/RQ-1.jpg

No textures yet, not that this thing really needs any :)  It uses an 80 hp
electric engine, which is always running and uses no fuel.

The archive, with flight model (no cockpit, it uses the T-38 cockpit):

               http://home.comcast.net/~davidculp2/rq1.tar.gz

Dave