Hi,

On Mittwoch 18 Mai 2005 11:54, BONNEVILLE David wrote:
> When I fly straight forward, I have fps drops from 20 (average) to 5. If I
> scope disk access, it is synchronous with fps drops. Is it due to the next
> tile loading ? Does Mathias patch to simgear change something at this point
> ?
That visual jitter elimination patch does not affect this part.

I can see that too, but I see that since ever ...
I believe this is due to scenery loading including the static buildings in
that scenery.
Profile runs showed me that computing mipmaps from the original high
resolution textures takes a significant part of the time when loading 3d
Models.

   Greetings

           Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]