In a message dated 5/20/2005 8:36:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I didn't test this, but it should work for a quick hack.  The  result
will be an aircraft that looks like a Skyhawk but flies like  a
Warrior.

A,

Sweet...!!!   Although the aircraft seems to act like a  mix-breed, this will
certainly serve my purposes in the short term.  If you  get the chance, try
the "hack" on your machine and let me know if you experience  some performance
degradation in both a/c and FG.  I had to copy the  pa28-161.xml file into my
...data/Aircraft/c172p folder for a successful  launch.

Mike