On Tuesday 24 May 2005 16:09, Harald JOHNSEN wrote:
> Edit apt.dat and runways.dat, just leave KSFO for example. Normaly you
> should leave a few others used in ai or atc (I don't remember) or
> disable this functionalities if you don't want an abort of FG.

The latest version of the Traffic manager derived AI is done such that it
discards any route that tries to fly to/from an unknown airport.
Unfortunately this has to be done at startup, adding to the initialization
time. The run-time consequence if you only keep one airport is that you won't
see any airliner traffic...

Cheers,
Durk