* Dave Culp -- Thursday 26 May 2005 09:00:
> > (2) I don't allow multiloop to become higher than, currently, 80.

> I tried your fix above and it didn't work for me :(

Oh. I had only observed the problem with YASim aircraft so far, and there it
helped. But there's no reason why it wouldn't happen with JSBSim, and it doesn't
surprise me that one needs a different fix for it.

> Here's a fix that I just tried and it works for me.  In JSBSim.cxx, line
> about
> number 423, I just commented out the return statement, [...]
> No more freezes now :)

So we need both workarounds for now!?  MATHIIIIAS!  :-)

m.