* Mathias Fröhlich -- Thursday 26 May 2005 12:29:
> On Donnerstag 26 Mai 2005 12:21, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Unfortunately, a similar bug showed up recently for *bucket* boundaries.
> > If you set /position/{latitude,longitude}-deg to a bucket boundary, fgfs
> > refuses to set /position/elevation-m accordingly.

> From what you tell, this might be fixed with the change to hitlist.cxx from
> today morning.
> Have you retried with this recent version?

Hey! I update & compile in the same minute a new cvs-log commit message comes in
if I'm at my computer. Yes, this happens with CVS/HEAD as of *now* (Thu May 26
12:36:12 CEST 2005). I had tried it as soon as I saw the fix because I had
*hoped*
that it would fix it.

m.