Jon Berndt wrote:
* Erik Hofman -- Monday 30 May 2005 18:22:
I don't get it, I didn't see this behavior until after I committed the patches, when I noticed it once. Melchior has these patches also applied and didn't complain.

And I first saw it when I tried to reproduce Jon's problem. Which "worked".
Seems like I do really somehow prefer YASim, at least always if I try to
test stuff. (The bo105 may have to do with it.) YASim works. Only JSBSim
doesn't.  :-(

Only the **C-172** doesn't? Or, any JSBSim aircraft?

I've seen it with the F-16. But not directly, it took some time.

Erik