Just some general info that may or may not be useful.

General aviation batteries : Typically lead acid
Commercial and military : Typically Ni-Cad (nickel cadmium)

Alternators are far more efficient at *low* RPM than generators but are still
terrible energy converters (unless you really need heat).
The average general aviation alternator takes a little over two watts of
energy (from the engine) to produce one watt of electrical power.

Automotive alternators are usually of the Lundell type but there are newer
types being used now. I should imagine light aircraft also use the Lundell
type.

The power output versus speed (RPM) for an alternator is almost perfectly
linear so that should make things a little easier to model.
What's not so easy to figure out is how much power is delivered at engine idle
as this varies widely from one alternator to the next. I've seen anything
from 25% to 80% on automobiles.

On the battery side of things the discharge and charge rates are not going to
be easy to model. Maybe a simple approximation using a lookup table will do
as an interim measure.

Paul