* Curtis L. Olson -- Thursday 09 June 2005 19:52:
> 4b. [...] But is there a way to have  a "default" nasal function that
> can be overwritten by an aircraft specific function?

Sure. AFAIK, every nasal context can write into any nasal namespace.
This does include to overwrite an existing function there. I for one
am overwriting view.stepView() from my personal $FG_ROOT/Nasal/local.nas.
I've redefined controls.throttleAxis() to grab the joystick throttle
lever position on occasions.

m.

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign