* Andy Ross -- Monday 06 June 2005 18:10:
> Alternatively, the whole subsystem API could get a "post_init()"
> method, which is called on all subsystems after the system
> initialization phase but before update() is called on any of them.
> Maybe this is an even cleaner solution...

That's now implemented and sent to Erik. (Didn't read that posting
again, and had forgotten that you suggested a name for this new
method. So I found one myself: postinit()   :-)
If Erik accepts the (quite trivial) patch, I'll commit the rest
myself, along with some other changes to the input/joystick system.

m.