Le vendredi 10 juin 2005 à 13:27 -0500, Dave Culp a écrit :
> This is a poll.  Does anyone really want the FDM to allow flying under the
> terrain, or was that a misunderstanding by me?
>
> If nobody wants it then I think it should be disallowed.
>

> Dave

 That is a good question:-)
OK Aircrafts should not have a normal flight underground or undersea.
It should continu in a crash situation to go into  (not under) and that
gives opportunity to run an animation  (broken  wings, explode, ..diving
when into the sea..and everything an human brain can imagine )

--
Gerard