> > Nobody wants subterranean flying.  This will make the crash handling much
> > cleaner.  We can make "pause" the default behavior and "reset" the optional
> > behavior, based on a property <reset-on-crash>.
> >
> > Everyone agreed on this?
> >

> > Dave
> >

> In that case the float are contact points on which the seaplane stand
> when it is on the water (you must have the gears up)
> On land the landing gear are down.
>

> I hope that new property will not delete these functionality

May i add an other remark? yes ! thank you

With the contact points definitions you can do an emergency landing.
just define the belly  , and you can land "gears up" in the field of
your choice, your aircraft is on the ground, and, so, you have to wait
for help during that time... a cow is wondering your performance..

--
Gerard