Gerard Robin wrote:
> I could not use JSB (no rotor FDM) and with the use of Yasim it has
> been very difficult to find the right way which make that model to
> stand correctly on water with gear-up.
>
> To answer that, JSBSim gives a better flexibility.

Both JSBSim and YASim use manually placed gear objects.  There is no
meaningful difference in the way they are configured.  Getting the
c.g. correct and making aircraft stand up straight is just hard. :)

Note that there is no "water" yet.  Making an aircraft stand correctly
on water is no different from making it stand correctly on the runway.

Andy