Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
I like that idea. It would be nice to fly along the coast of a tropical island, look down and be able to see the white sand under the water... or flying above a coral reef and see the corals on the sea floor. =)

Seperating land and water will also allow tidal effects to be modelled. As for underwater exploration, I for one wouldn't mind taking the UFO down and see some underwater landmarks such as the Titanic. hehe.

I think we're all getting carried away a bit. We are aiming at a professional *flightsimulator* to be used as a training aid, not for Hollywood film making.

Erik