[EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes

Hi All!

I would like to contribute to flightgear project... I'm interested in converting italian scenery from MSFS (I already know that it is not possible to distribute stuff that it isn't GPL compatible) and creating an MD-82 model for flightgear...

1) Does someone is already working on that?

2) I work on a WinXp sistem is it a problem?

Shouldn't be

3) I need a little help because I can't understand what is the documentation
that I have to read in order to do the job...

I guess you just need to know how to use a 3D modeller.Flightgear at present
uses 3d models created by AC3D but you can use others

Thanks in advance, Andrea

Cheers
Innis