Jim Wilson wrote

> P.S.  Any chance someone good with nasal could write me a quick script for
> changing the BOOST value to 1.0 at 20,000FT ASL and then back to 0.4 at
> 19,999.99FT?  I'd try and figure it out, but my time is very limited right
> now.  tia

If you still want this stuff - a Nasal file is attached which monitors
altitude asl and changes the boost setting appropriately. I've added a 50ft
dead zone to prevent hunting: seems to work OK here. Put it in P51d/models.

You'll need to add this to the p51d-set.xml file:

<nasal>
      <p51d>
        <file>Aircraft/p51d/Models/p51d.nas</file>
      </p51d>
</nasal>

Regards

Vivian