Le mardi 14 juin 2005 à 21:00 +0200, Erik Hofman a écrit :
> Jon Stockill wrote:
> > Gerard Robin wrote:
> >
> >>   Sand      MINE <rolling-friction>2.O</rolling-friction>
> >>                 <bumpiness>0.1</bumpiness>
> >>
> >>   Sand      FG  <rolling-friction>0.1</rolling-friction>
> >>                 <bumpiness>0.1</bumpiness>
> >

> > That may make sense for a sea plane with floats, but it doesn't make
> > sense for an aircraft with wheels landing on a beach strip.
>
> I had my doubts about this also. This requires the JSBSim friction to be
> altered instead.
>
> Erik

 Yes , like it was said it is only to simulate a representative beaching
of Seaplane.
The water modifications, which suit to me could have big bad
consequences for any other, don't forget the marvellous Boeing314.
I experienced recently: a little modification could have hidden heavy
consequences.

--
Gerard