[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 6/16/2005 3:56:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It's nothing fancy, currently it covers an FDM from  a research group...
E- A quick review of the FlightGear/src/FDM/SP file indicates the ADA program calls numerous aux functions into the HUD...some of which I am interested in nurturing. Is this an on-going project? Is there a discription of the external models flown...or help incorporating this into another external model? The SAS website listed in the readme file is no longer accessible...

I'm afraid I can't help much. The person who was involved in the ADA project hasn't been (active) on this list for several years now.

If you want to (re)use the code, feel free to do so.

Erik