BONNEVILLE David a écrit :

Hi people,

I have a bi Xeon 3.2 GHz with 3.25 Go RAM and a NVidia Quadro FX 3000 on WinXP.
Without any anysotropic and antialiasing, i get FG running 30 fps and sometimes
20 fps.
Here are the option i use in my command line :
--airport-id=LFMI --aircraft=ufo --control=mouse --enable-game-mode
--enable-horizon-effect --geometry=1280x1024 --visibility=50000 --bpp=32

that means i have also "specular highlight" and i don't have "enhanced runway
lighting".

The FG version is the one Fred put on a webpage with the process splash screen.
I had the same performances with the official 0.9.8 release.
I am currently downloading the latest NVidia quadro driver for XP to check if it
is the main cause.
Do you have any idea, suggestion, to improve FG perfo ?

Thanks

This is the kind of framerate I have right now ( in fact I have numbers between 15 and 60 but average is 30 ) with my single Athlon 64 3400+, 1Gb

-Fred