* Josh Babcock -- Monday 20 June 2005 21:41:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > BTW: as a side-effect, menu/dialog bindings should become editable (again),
> > too. They are also stored once as ghosts (/sim/menubar/), but are actually
> > executed from secret copies. Not that there's a big demand for that ...

> Perhaps one of the menus in the menubar should be a plane specific one. Most
> models won't use this, but some of the more elaborate ones have lots of custom
> little commands.

I agree that adding aircraft specific menus can be a good idea. I guess the
bo105 will get one, too.   :-)

Try with the attached file:

   $ fgfs --config=/tmp/menu.xml

You can, of course, add that stuff to a *-set.xml file, too.

m.
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>
	<sim>