Andy Ross wrote:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
>
>>http://members.aon.at/mfranz/fgfs_gui.jpg  [80 kB]
>

> Very nice. :)
>
> Someone should start hacking at the puButton class, though.  That
> close button is starting to look kinda gimped with the cutoff highlight
> lines and no image label.
>
> Andy

> 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d

One niggling feature request that I have is that these dialogs (well,
not those, but dialogs in general) be resizable. Navigating through the
property dialog can be a big pain because a) the window is small and
requires a lot of scrolling b) mouse buttons 4 and 5 don't do anything,
so mouse wheels don't work and c) if you back up to .. to look at
something and then descend back to where you were you have to do all
that scrolling again. Somehow this leaves me with the depressing feeling
that no matter what property I want to look at, it will be at the bottom
of the list :( localhost:5100 is so so much easier to navigate, but
doesn't show changing values.

Josh