Patrick Quirk wrote:

That is pretty cool. I couldn't get the scripting to work off the top of my head but can't see why it wouldn't work. That did help change the views, among a few other things, thanks :)

There are a couple examples in the scripts section of the FG source code. There is a chunk of perl (telnet.pl) you can include to make access from a perl script mostly trivial. I think there is a java example and perhaps something for python.

You've been extremely helpful Curtis, I really appreciate it.

<grin>How well is your project funded?</grin>

Regards,

Curt.