Alex Romosan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Andy Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Maybe the best thing to do is just to remove this test application
>> from the source tree.  Does the fgfs build still work?
>
> i don't think i had any problems with the build. the cvs version has
> this in AL/alctypes.h
>
> #define ALC_MAJOR_VERSION                        0x1000
> #define ALC_MINOR_VERSION                        0x1001
>
> and in AL/altypes.h
>
> #define AL_VERSION                                0xB002
>
> not sure how these changed wrt to previous releases.

never mind. looking at the debian package dating from 20040909 those
values were exactly the same. one can always write a configure test,
something checking if the function takes either 2 or 3 parameters.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |