Hi all,

I was working on interfacing flightgear with Simulink via UDP... I'm
happy to say that it worked :-)   I used a matlab script file to read
and write data to transfer data to flightgear.

I was looking at the data that is being sent and I realized that of
all the engine data being sent, throttle position is neglected.  I do
think its a good idea to have that as data sent, especially for people
who might be designing automatic flight controls with flight gear.  I
don't think that would be hard to add in since all that needs to be
done is to pick up the data from the property tree.

What do you guys think?

Regards