Roman Grigoriev wrote:
Sorry Erik
I don't want offend anyone here
But If I know that shaders will be used sometimes in fgfs I will work on
them but there are a lot of work to do and if anyone colud help me we can
work on it. So I propose this http://fgfs.narod.ru/glsl.tar.gz as framework
for using shaders in fgfs. What do you think about it?
We can discuss it. if we will work on this shader framework we can make
things better.

I would like to add support for them, just in the proper way. That's why it is still in my TODO box. It's just the time ...

Here are a few things to consider:

1. Move the Shader class over to a new file (probably shader.cxx and
   shader.hxx) in SimGear/simgear/screen

2. Use the SimGear extension header files (you will probably need to
   extend them (see FlightGear/docs-mini/README.extensions)

Erik