Martin Spott wrote:
> Andy Ross wrote:
> > If someone can set me up with ssh access to a shell account (no need
> > to run the whole fgfs binary) on a Mac or SGI or whatnot, let me
> > know.  :)
>
> I could offer an account on an UltraSparc with GCC,

As long as the compiler generates 32 bit executables (64 bit works
fine already) I'll take it. :)

Here's a public key for the .ssh/authorized_keys2 file:

ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA4LS3Mn9Xps3uPmqlnt3AI0j0dFTEiXzolDWW6aAZL/oRn2b/nh0zdF3onvxxeVDAc+UvyxETqQGGW9GXOgoJosiQb820RIOXn632bW08ia4Vcq1D7776aN6CzEwO420WxT7d2+OI8iDE2n4vj4cE9OyM5k8wSK0Nbef+QNp78PM=
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  There are three structure
layouts, and two of them work fine.

Andy