On Donnerstag 23 Juni 2005 18:14, Drew wrote:
> Oh, I should add that I don't think there's a simple mechanism for
> real-time determination of the terrain height at the vehicle's
> location.  I think you'll have to use predetermined profiles in order
> to keep it at ground leve.
You might use the groundcache in src/FDM/grouncache.cxx.
You can see how this is used in the FDM interface.

I have also started to clean up that stuff a bit so that there is a clear api
to:
- either query one single ground level a step
- or use the groundcache for multiple queries in the same area.

... not yet finished, but I hope during the next time...

   Greetings

          Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]