Fred

> There was a similar problem report not far ago. It seems cygwin switched
> recently from gcc 3.3 to, and that is the problem.
> Vivian, what is your own version of gcc ?
>
> -Fred
>
> Vivian Meazza wrote :
>
> > tom bonnell
> >
> > Not really, except to say that I've compiled the cvs version under
> > Cygwin successfully in the last couple of days.
> >
> > Do you have a reasonably up-to-date version of Cygwin?
> >
> > I take it that plib compiled correctly?
> >
> > You might like to try the cvs version.
> >
> > Vivian
> >
> > In the make process of simgear 3.8 undercygwin I get these errors. can
> > you help?

gcc 3.4.4-1 updated last Thursday. I've just downloaded simgear cvs/head,
and compiled. No problems here.

I had a problem: I thought possible file corruption, which is why I updated.
It would certainly be worth trying going back to 3.3 and then re-downloading
3.4.4-1, which is what I did. I'm neither sure if that was the problem, nor
if that solved it, but it all works here now.

V.