On Sunday 26 June 2005 04:04, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> I notice it as well, but I thought my CVS version is outdated, so I didn't
> mention it.
>
> Beside the turn coordinator, everything on the radio stack seems to be out
> as well.

It's the new nasalised electrical system. The turn indicator is hardcoded to
expect 60 ampere as input. The new system outputs 28 volts instead (I told
Curt that it made more sense to output volts rather than amperes). So the
result is that the gyro is not spinning fast enough.

I tried the radiostack just now, and it seemed to work fine.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen